Successful businesses manage their growth through continuing to foster relationships with their current customers or clients and implementing a strong business development initiative. There are many successful marketing and sales programs to accomplish their goals.
One of the gold standards in maintaining successful relationships is through the sentiments and artful presentation of a distinctive holiday greeting card. It is a time and opportunity to renew and strengthen acquaintances and to thank business associates for worthy relationships that we hope will continue.
Whether your focus is on a Holiday or Christmas card, or a politically correct Business Holiday greeting card with a more universal theme, this is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and the meaningfulness of your relationship with this person or organization.
To create a unique and distinctive business greeting or holiday card, we suggest you approach this process in five steps.
The crucial focus is creating a business holiday greeting card that truly expresses your sentiments towards your clients and reinforces your desire to continue to provide them with products and services that suit their need. Maintaining a consistent approach to communicating through greeting cards will ensure your success in building long-term relationships.
- First select the art of the holiday greeting card that most truly reflects the culture of your organization. Several options exist, for example:
- "Cityscape" Holiday Cards are city scenes from across the nation. Most of these "Cityscapes" or City Skyline Greeting Cards are generic enough to fit most any big city. Or they may be specific to the city in which you and your clients reside. They may be a drawing, painting, or a photograph of some of the most favorite places in the world. Most of these Cityscape cards would be welcomed by any culture or organization.
- "Season's Greetings" Holiday Cards are one of the largest categories of cards and therefore, many times choosing one card becomes extremely difficult. All of our Season's Greetings Christmas cards are very elegant and are simple enough that you could feel safe sending them to anyone. The recipient of any of our "Season's Greetings" cards will feel honored, as they have a regal look and excellent emotive quality--perfect for business or personal use.
- "International" Holiday Cards allows you to cross cultural lines and represent your organization as a truly global provider of products and services. These are greeting cards designed to fit many different cultures and locations across the globe. Themes are depicted with globes, ribbons and a multiple number of languages.
- "Contemporary" Holiday or Modern Christmas cards are themes or geometric patterns with a high degree of artistic design and are usually quite colorful. They are many times requested by an organization that prides itself on being creative or a bit avant garde.
View our portfolio of cards
-holiday greeting cards,
custom greeting cards , and our
unique cards that are printed on specialty papers or for a different look and purpose- our
calendar greeting cards.
- Select the charity that you would like to see be the beneficiary of the donation for this year. The organization's name, its mission statement and website will be imprinted on the inside of the greeting card. Review our selection of
charitable partners to select an organization that aligns with your company culture.
- Choose your own greeting from a large group of sentiments or select the suggested verse. Then personalize your Holiday greeting cards or corporate Christmas cards with a personal message, your name, signature and/or company logo printed below the greeting of your choice. To enhance the custom greeting card nature of your order, you can create your own greeting and/or add the signatures of everyone on your business staff.
- For the most professional look and to make mailing of the cards easier, imprint your name and return address on your envelopes. We also provide self-stick envelopes that make the holiday card sealing process a breeze.
- Heartfelt Charity Cards also offers the option of mailing your cards on your behalf. Just forward your mailing list and we will take care of the rest!